Our site, www.orksin.me is operated by Orskin Aesthetics and Fitness Lounge (We, The Company). We are a registered company in United Arab Emirates, Licence number 857110, trading address at: 285D Al Wasl Road, Dubai, UAE, and VAT number: 100502096900003.
Information you give us:
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- This may include information you provide when you register to use our site, search for our service or products, place an order on our site, participate in discussion forums or other social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description, and photograph.
Information we collect about you:
- With each of your visit to our site we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); services or products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
Online Card Payments:
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- www.orskin.me will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- www.orskin.me takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.orskin.me) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- www.orskin.me is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Information we receive from other sources:
- We may receive information about you from other sources, including Google Analytics. We also work with third parties (including, for example, sub-contractors in technical and delivery services, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
User Content Rights:
- We will only use your user content for the purpose of processing and fulfilling your orders.
- We reserve the right to use any user content such as reviews or comments we deem appropriate, for inclusion in our marketing materials.
- We reserve the right to preserve and/or disclose any and all User Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal requirements, enforce the terms of this Agreement, respond to any claims that User Content violates the law or rights of third parties, or to protect the rights of our company, site or its customers or the public.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of this site, or indeed this entire site. If we provide you with a user ID and passport for accessing restricted areas of this site or other content or service, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. If in breech, we reserve the right to disable your access to restricted content.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We are not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
Reviews, Comments & Questions:
- Visitors may send reviews, comments, and other communications, and submit suggestions, ideas, or questions, to email@example.com
- By doing so, you acknowledge that we will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, modify, license, transfer and exploit any of the foregoing suggestions or ideas in any manner.
Questions, comments, and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.