Our site, www.orksin.me is operated by Orskin Aesthetics and Fitness Lounge (We, The Company). We are a registered company in United Arab Emirates, Licence number 857110, trading address at: 285D Al Wasl Road, Dubai, UAE, and VAT number: 100502096900003.
- United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. Orskin Aesthetics and Fitness Lounge controls this site from the U.A.E. The company makes no representation that this site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- The company do not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, Office Foreign Assets Control (Ofac) Sanctioned Countries targeted countries and individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific.
- All prices displayed on our website are subject to change at any time, and without notice. This is included for all single session pricing as well as any series of treatments, and promotions.
- All prices shown are excluded from UAE Value Added Tax (VAT); this will be shown and added upon checkout and payment.
- We accept payment by Visa or Mastercard debit and credit cards in UAE AED for its products and services.
- Online purchases and payment will be confirmed via email within 24hrs of placing the order.
- Discounted gift cards cannot be purchased and used as form of payment in same transaction
- All gift cards/certificates must be mentioned at time of booking and must be presented at your appointment.
- Limited to one gift card/gift certificate per service or product purchase
- Multi-currency Priced Transaction:
- Currency of all transactions will be dealt in UAE Dirhams. However, if the site offers other currencies or currency as selected by you, the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Delivery/Shipping (for products purchased online)
- We will deliver to UAE, GCC and all other international countries. Shipping will be fulfilled by third-party courier and deliver times within UAE will normally be 1-3 working days and 7-10 working days to other countries. This may change and is subject to confirmation from the third-party courier.
- Delivery charge(s) will be confirmed on the checkout page and this is subject to the location and delivery service offered.
- To avoid any delays to your order, please provide full address along with your contact details.
Replacement or Refunds:
- Where products sold from the online store are found to be defective on arrival, replacement or the same product will be replaced. Defective products must be returned within 14 days, accompanied by original receipt. All sale and promotional vouchers are final sale.
- Refunds will not be provided if product packaging is damaged, defaced or opened.
- Gift cards/certificates are non-refundable and non-transferable. Not redeemable for cash or credit.
- All refunds, where applicable will be made onto the original mode of payment. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- Once order is placed, cancellation will not be accepted.
This site is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to this site or the information and materials provided on this site. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
- This site will be constantly available, or available at all.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Limitations of liability:
We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this site:
- To the extent that the site is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss.
- For any indirect, special, or consequential loss.
- For any business interruptions, losses, loss of revenue, income, profits, or anticipated savings.
- Loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
The above limitations of liability apply even if we have expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this site disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this site disclaimer will exclude or limit our liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of the company.
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or limit.
- To attempt or purport to exclude or limit our liability.
By using this site, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this site disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this site.
- You accept that, as a limited liability entity, we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against the company officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the site.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this site disclaimer will protect the company’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and its sub-contractors.
- Unenforceable provisions:
- If any provision of this site disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this site disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify the company and undertake to keep the company indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by the company to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of the company’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by the company arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this site from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this site. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with the company’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and Jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the United Arab Emirates laws and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Questions, comments, and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.