Our site, www.orksin.me is operated by Orskin Aesthetics and Fitness Lounge (We, The Company). We are a registered company in United Arab Emirates, Licence number 857110, with trading address at 285D Al Wasl Road, Dubai, UAE, and VAT number: 100502096900003.
By using our site:
These terms and conditions govern your use of this site and by using this site, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
- If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use this site. By using this site and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
We accept your use of our site under the following conditions:
- You must not use this site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the site; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this site without our written consent.
- You must not use this site to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this site for any purposes related to marketing without our written consent.
Unless otherwise stated, we and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights of the site and material on the site. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the site for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions. Without prior written permission from us, you may not:
- Republish material from this site (including republication on another site)
- Sell, rent or sub-license any material from the site.
- Public demonstration or viewing of any material from our site.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this site for a commercial purpose.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the site; or redistribute material from this site except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
User Content and Standards:
Uploading content to our site for making enquires, appointments, registration or online purchases, any comments or content made must adhere to the following:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UAE and in any country from which they are posted.
- Intellectual property violations.
- Post or distribute content that (i) is an unauthorized reproduction or modified version of a copyrighted work, (ii) features the brand, logo, trademark, trade name or trade dress of any other person or entity, or (iii) infringes any third party’s rights of privacy or publicity.
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Users may not falsely state or otherwise misrepresent their affiliation, or affiliation of their content, with any other person or entity in any way.
- Users shall not post or otherwise transmit commercial activities of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes” or other such solicitations.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under local and international computer crime laws. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Suspension and termination:
The list above is not an exhaustive list of unacceptable content. Rather, it is a set of guidelines for our users to follow. We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether content is in compliance with our User Content Guidelines and whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of our site. When a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including all or any of the following:
Immediate, temporary, or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in this paragraph are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Questions, comments, and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.